Adolf Kramer (1871 – January 10, 1934) was a Silesian German chess master. 
He played in DSB Congress .  He tied for 10-12th at Munich 1900 ( Hauptturnier A ), took 8th at Breslau 1912 ( Hauptturnier B ), shared 2nd at Hamburg 1921 (elim.), Tied for 4-6th at Bad Oeynhausen 1922 , And took 5th at Duisburg 1929 ( Hauptturnier B ). 
Kramer also participated several times in Silesian Chess Congress . He shared 1st with Ertelt and beat _him_ in play-off at Beuthen (Bytom) 1923 shared 1st with Bergmann and lost to _him_ in play-off at Bad Salzbrunn (Szczawno Zdroj) 1924 Took 4th at Bad Altheide (Polanica Zdroj) 1926 ( Fritz Sämisch won), Took 5th at Gleiwitz (Gliwice) 1927 ( Ludwig Schmitt and Heinz Foerder won), and Took 4th at Reichenbach (Dzierżoniów) 1928 ( Gottlieb Machatewon). 
Adolf Kramer famously beat World Chess Champion Capablanca form at Tartu in 1914 in just nine moves (Capablanca Apparently Had a cold During this game) 
- Jump up^ “Chess Notes by Edward Winter” . Www.chesshistory.com . Retrieved 2016-04-07 .
- Jump up^ “Deutschen Schachkongresse” . Www.endgame.nl . Archived from the original on 2011-12-04 . Retrieved 2016-04-07 .
- Jump up^ “Archived copy” (PDF) . Archived from the original (PDF) on 2007-07-04 . Retrieved 2015-09-20 . Name Index to Jeremy Gaige’sChess Tournament Crosstables, An Electronic Edition, Anders Thulin, Malmö, 2004-09-01
- Jump up^ CHESS TRAIN IN GERMAN, POLISH TERRITORIES NOW – Fred van der Vliet Archived2008-05-16 at theWayback Machine. At www.astercity.net
- Jump up^ MatoJelic (2015-10-06), Jose Raul Capablanca vs NN: Tartu 1914 , retrieved 2016-04-07