Anton Kohler (c. 1907 – 7 September 1961) was a German chess player from Munich .
In 1937 he shared 3rd in Stadtprozelten / Main, and took 12th in Bad Oeynhausen (4th GER-ch, Georg Kieninger won).  In 1938 he won in Heilbronn,  and tied for 8-9th in Bad Oeynhausen (5th GER-ch, Erich Eliskases won). In 1938/39 he tied for 1st-3rd in Karlsruhe.  In 1939, he tied for 4-5th in Bad Oeynhausen (6th GER-ch, Eliskases won).  In 1940 he took 5th in Bad Oeynhausen (7th GER-ch, Kieninger won), and shared 1st with Efim Bogoljubowat Kraków / Krynica / Warsaw (1st GG-ch).  
After World War II won at Passau 1952 (Bavarian championship);  and took 27th at Leipzig 1953 (GER-ch, Wolfgang Unzicker won). 
- Jump up^ Deutsche Meisterschaft in Bad Oeynhausen 1937
- Jump up^ Palmarés 1936-1938
- Jump up^ Meisterschaft von Großdeutschland, Bad Oeynhausen 1938
- Jump up^ Amsterdam (NED-ch10th) 1938 ArchivedDecember 15, 2010 at theWayback Machine.
- Jump up^ Aberdeen (Scottish Championship) 1939 ArchivedJanuary 4, 2009 at theWayback Machine.
- Jump up^ Bad Elster 1940 ArchivedSeptember 27, 2007 at theWayback Machine.
- Jump up^ Maestri della prima meta del 900. Xoomer.alice.it. Retrieved on 17 December 2011.
- Jump up^ Bayerischer Schachbund eV – Chronik. Schachbund-bayern.de. Retrieved on 17 December 2011.
- Jump up^ http://www.schachverein-goerlitz.de/Turniere/Aeskulapturniere/Festschrift2003.pdf