Cristóbal Henríquez Villagra (born August 7, 1996) is a Chilean chess grandmaster .
He was awarded the title of International Master Challenge in the 2013 Pan-American Youth Chess Championship in Brazil. 
He Was runner-up in the 2014 Chilean championship ,  and won it in 2015.  Henríquez Villagra won the 2014 Pan American Junior championship.  He played third board for Chile at the 2014 Chess Olympiad in Tromsø , Norway, scoring 6.5 / 9.  In the 2014 World Under-18 championship he finished in a tie for third. 
In 2015 he finished in a tie for second at the FIDE zonal in Asunción , then won the playoff against three grandmasters to qualify for the FIDE World Cup in September of that year.  At this event, he has Caused Major upset in the first round by defeating leading grandmaster Boris Gelfand in the rapid play-off. 
He was awarded the grandmaster title in March 2017. 
- Jump up^ Chilean Chess Federation, Cristóbal Henríquez es Maestro Internacional
- Jump up^ Mark Crowther,The Week In Chess 1008
- Jump up^ Mark Crowther,The Week In Chess 1062
- Jump up^ Santa Cruz 2014 – 9 ° Campeonato Sulamericano u20 (boys). Brasilbase.
- Jump up^ Olimpbase,Chile at the 2014 Olympiad
- Jump up^ Mark Crowther,The Week In Chess 1038
- Jump up^ Chessdom,Sandro Mareco and Cristobal Henriquez Villagra qualify for FIDE World Cup, 4 May 2015
- Jump up^ Alejandro Ramirez, Baku 1.TB – One Armageddon, One big Surprise , ChessBase, 13 September 2015
- Jump up^ “List of titles approved by the Presidential Board by written resolution” . FIDE . 3 March 2017 . Retrieved 3 March 2017 .