Isan Reynaldo Ortiz Suárez (born 30 March 1985 in Guantánamo )  is a Cuban chess Grandmaster .
He was awarded the Grandmaster title in 2011. Ortiz Suárez won the Cuban Chess Championship in 2013, 2014,  and 2015.
He was the runner-up in the American Continental Chess Championship in 2013.  At the Chess World Cup 2013 he knocked out Judit Polgár in the first round, then he lost to Maxime Vachier-Lagrave in round two and therefore was eliminated from The competition.
Ortiz Suárez played for the Cuban team in the Chess Olympiads of 2012 and 2014, and World Team Chess Championship of 2015.  In the 2014 Chess Olympiad he won the silver medal on board thanks à son oven rating performance of 2766  After five wins, two draws and a loss. 
- Jump up^ GM title applicationFIDE
- Jump up^ “GM Isan Reynaldo Ortiz Suarez is Cuban Champion” . FIDE . 9 February 2014 . Retrieved 29 August 2014 .
- Jump up^ “Julio Granda convincing winner of the American Continental Championship” . Chessdom. 2013-05-17 . Retrieved 2 November 2015 .
- Jump up^ Isán Reynaldo Ortiz Suarezteam chess record at OlimpBase.org
- Jump up^ 41st Olympiad Tromso 2014 Open – Board prizesChess-Results
- Jump up^ 41st Olympiad Tromso 2014 Open – CubaChess-Results