Paul Krüger (Krueger) (12 October 1871 – 7 August 1939) was a German chess master.
He lived in Hamburg. At the beginning of his career, he shared 2nd at Dresden 1892 (the 7th DSB Congress , Hauptturnier C ), won at Danzig 1898, tied for 2nd-3rd at Berlin 1899/1900, tied for 4-5th at Munich 1900 DSB-Congress Hauptturnier A , Rudolf Swiderski won),  Took 11th at Haarlem 1901 ( Adolf Georg Olland won), won at Breslau 1912 (the 18th DSB-Congress Hauptturnier B ), won at Hamburg in 1913, and tied for 15-16th at Mannheim 1914(interrupted the 19th DSB-Congress, Alexander Alekhine won). 
After World War I , he tied for 5-7th at Hamburg 1921 (the 21st DSB-Congress, Ehrhardt Post won),  took 7th at Bad Oeynhausen 1922 1923 (the 23rd DSB-Congress, Ernst Grünfeld won),  tied for 6-7th at Bremen 1927 ( Efim Bogoljubow won),  shared 3rd at Hamburg 1927, won twice in Salzuflen in 1925 and 1930 [6 ] And took 4th at Bad Pyrmont 1931 (Bogoljubow won). 
- Jump up^ Deutschen Schachkongresseat www.endgame.nl
- Jump up^ “Das unvollendete Turnier: Mannheim 1914” .
- Jump up^ Amburgoat xoomer.alice.it
- Jump up^ Frankfurtat xoomer.alice.it
- Jump up^ Bremenat xoomer.alice.it
- Jump up^ http://www.anders.thulin.name/SUBJECTS/CHESS/CTCIndex.pdfName Index to Jeremy Gaige’sChess Tournament Crosstables, An Electronic Edition, Anders Thulin, Malmö, 2004-09-01
- Jump up^ Nice 1931at www.rogerpaige.me.uk